MSDeltaducks.com

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

MSDeltaducks.com

Postby Woodduck444 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Three of my buddies and myself were looking for a duck lease or club to get into for the 2010/11 season in the north Delta of Mississippi in the Vance area. We looked online and found MSDeltaducks.com. We read up on it and it sounded pretty good. So we called Bobby Fisher as well as e-mailed him with our questions. Some of the main questions we had were: How far away the hunting holes were from our camp in Vance? We were told that they were 30-45 minutes and maybe a few were an hour. In reality the shortest was 45 and most a little better that an hour. When we asked Bobby he stated he never told us that and said he had no idea where our camp was. This was not the truth and we have an email documenting he knew where our camp was and the times he said the lease holes were from our camp. The first morning we were taken to a catfish pond before day light by our “Guide”. We stopped at a ten foot long, four foot high fence with some light brush on it. That’s it? We asked, what is that? He said "your blind". It did not have a back or top, just a fence. We questioned the “Guide”, who was a nice guy, but he stated that’s it. Having over 60 years of hunting experience between us we knew this was not brushed to kill ducks out of. When talking to Bobby about this, he stated “What, did you think we would have sled blinds that cost a few thousand dollars? We can’t do that.” I told him he had no clue what we were expecting. Maybe he thinks he is a mind reader. We knew very well that sled blinds would not be used on a lease that cost $3000.00, but we did expect that an adequate blind would be built out of natural materiel and could be built for next to nothing. As for all the pictures of all the duck being killed, we found it very disturbing that most of the pictures had our “Guide” holding ducks. To us, it felt like he would just show you a hole then go off to hunt somewhere else. Some of the hunts he didn’t even show us the hole he just gave us the GPS numbers. We all know very well that hunting migrating birds are "here today and gone tomorrow" and that no one can make ducks just appear. But this was ridiculous. There website states that 2100+ ducks have been killed, but our group hunted 15 days, beginning, middle, and late season and killed less than 50 ducks total. 18 of these were killed on opening day, our only decent shoot. If you are thinking about joining this lease please feel free to contact me as we can talk about a few more issues we had. Please know what you are getting into for before you do it, because you will NOT get it from Bobby Fisher. :sad:
Woodduck444
Newb

Re: MSDeltaducks.com

Postby Georgiahunter82 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Glad you posted that. A few of my buddies and I looked at it but got a bad feeling once we started emailing them. We wondered if it would have been worth it.
Georgiahunter82
Newb

Postby QuacknStrut » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I second the problems. Google msdeltaducks.com and read the complaints. Heck google Bobby F Fisher Jr. He is one of the owners.
QuacknStrut
hunter

Postby fh1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm

MSDELTADUCKS located in Greenwood Mississippi is a complete JOKE. The concept is great but the reality is not so great. I would recommend looking elsewhere before joining this group. Pass shooting shovlers in a crappy blind in a catfish complex is not duck hunting. Never has been and never will be. If you are still considering joining this group I would ask for a complete list of references and try to contact them, do your homework and trust me do not believe what they tell you is the truth because the truth you get may not be the truth you want. Even after talking with the Directors of the group I was told that they never knew we had any concerns but the fact of the matter is I kept the emails we sent back and forth before we joined the group and all the concerns that we had and questions we asked. Trust me if you are a true Duck Hunter you will not be satisfied by joining this group.
fh1
Newb

Postby GrumpyDuck » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 am

I guess everyone has their own opinions. My good friend was in it last year, and I have joined up this year. They had multiple mornings where they killed 4 man limits. They never not killed a single bird. Double digits a lot last year... Interesting that one group can have that kind of luck and someone else not have any luck. I guess in 6 months I will be able to give you my own personal account for the situation.
GrumpyDuck
hunter

Postby QuacknStrut » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Your good friend must like spoonies, a lot. LOL. Have fun. If it is worth it to you, enjoy. It was not to me, nor about 5-6 other groups I talked to. Only cats killin that many birds were friends of the "guides".
QuacknStrut
hunter

Postby knedep » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

All the websites used by Bobby Fisher for his hunting, Real Estate and leasing operations are "Account Suspended"

How does a website get 'Suspended"?

I have seen were the websites were not accesible or closed but never 'Suspended"!

Anyone know anything??
knedep
hunter

Postby QuacknStrut » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 am

Sorry for ya. Google Bobby F Fisher Jr Greenwood and see what comes up. Wish I had done it before he got any of my money.
QuacknStrut
hunter

Postby knedep » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:49 pm

See this, sure hate to know the company is headed by this man, Looks like justice has been served

http://msbusiness.com/2011/11/four-sent ... ge-scheme/
knedep
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting