hunting trip

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

hunting trip

Postby amsrc11 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 pm

hey guys...i am from south west ohio. i am looking to go on a duck hunting trip your way next season....it will be and my hunting buddy. we have a 12 foot john boat with a trolling motor. we have a blind on the boat. have about 21/2 dozen decoys. six of wich are woodies... also have a mojo hen....don't mind packing all that stuff up and taking it down...so i guess i am asking if you guys know of anyplaces that are worth going..private or public...any info that you guys could give me i would appreciate it....thanks a ton :getdown:
amsrc11
hunter

Postby bonaire11 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:37 pm

You need to check out MSDUCKS.com
That is a forum devoted to only Mississippi duck hunting. Also, about next year, check out Panther Swamp, google it. It is near Yazoo city and I saw it last weekend and it was loaded, it is a WMA. I am not sure if you can have a boat or not, but if you google it, you will find out.
bonaire11
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:17 pm

I would recommend one of the states fine outfitters :yes: :yes: :yes:

Po Boy Mallards
Delta Duck
Mallard Manor...are a few that I have heard good reviews from :thumbsup:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting