Here we go!

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Here we go!

Postby Ducknuts » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Well only 24 more days. Last year it did'nt get cold until the last week before opening day. This cold weather has got me more excited than last year. It's driving me nuts. I don't want to do much of nothing but watch duck shows and get the gear ready. This year I bought a whole case of shells because the are soo expensive down here in my neck of the woods. Going the mail order way for now on. I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Thanksgiving day and get in my truck after some turkey that night and get to the spot. It's time to go go go!
I just love lots of quack in the bush!
Ducknuts
hunter

Re: Here we go!

Postby Lodi Rebel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Hope we get some rain!! Very few natural holes holding water, central delta is dry!
Lodi Rebel
hunter

Re: Here we go!

Postby echoboy07 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Lodi Rebel wrote:Hope we get some rain!! Very few natural holes holding water, central delta is dry!

hell hope we all get some water coldwater bone dry keeping it at 2 10' all yr pray for rain went an looked for duck holes today there aint a spot in coldwater
echoboy07
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting