MS Trip! public land

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

MS Trip! public land

Postby FlaWoodie » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey Fellas,
Me and a buddy of mine are looking at puttin some miles on the truck and going anywhere west of us to hopefully get into some greenheads for the first time. We're in tallahassee, florida and want to try pushin in all our chips on a freelance trip for a few days before the season ends. We both are regular users on dhc in the florida forum. Just hopin for a little info on public water open to hunting, maybe unique regs not easily found, types of waterfowl in that area, anything like that. Nothing specific, just general ideas. I can take it from there. I'm a huge proponent of do it yourself, and will do my own scouting before hitting the water to hunt. Just need little kind advice to point me in the right direction. Feel free to pm me as i know info of local water is not freely given. If you ever wanna swap a hunt, or are ever in the panhandle for business or vacation I would certainly love to return the favor... :help:
Thanks alot, Justin
You pay for you!

Re: MS Trip! public land

Postby deltaduckman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:12 pm

pm sent
Last edited by deltaduckman on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
deltaduckman
Newb

Postby FlaWoodie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey man thanks alot....I understand why giving away any info on public land can be hard. I appreciate all the info. I understand its gonna be a risk but we aint got no $ for guides and are going to give it our best shot, but hey, it will be fun regardless. I do appreciate people like you willing to share... :beer:
You pay for you!

Postby Park Duck » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Read the askew link fella it will help you out
Park Duck
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting