Mississippi Delta Duck Clubs

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Mississippi Delta Duck Clubs

Postby maltman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 am

I am looking to join a duck club in the Mississippi Delta. Trying to find a club that is offering an equity membership. Looking to keep the price 100k or less. I have looked at some larger clubs that were a little out the price range. You cant find out but so much looking online. Any insite would be apreciated.
maltman
Newb

Re: Mississippi Delta Duck Clubs

Postby todd6420 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I have a lease above Greenwood 800 acres that has 3 holes on it right now and next year will have 4 or 5 hole. I’m also adding to the lease 3,500 more that will have about 8 holes, 3 which are flooded timber. Currently we have two groups in the club. With the added lease the club will have 2- groups of 4 people and 2- groups of 5 people. Right now, it looks like the price is going to be some where around $1,200 per person. We like to do the lease in groups because it works a lot better.

I will not know about the other lease until February 1st.

Where are you located and how many people you have?

Todd Wilson

334-201-0426

334-300-2679

We are trying to keep it as reasonable as possible, but we also have to put in some pits next year as well.
todd6420
hunter

Re: Mississippi Delta Duck Clubs

Postby maltman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

Todd,

We would probably have 3 or 4 people in our group. Other than the timber what are you hunting field, brakes, etc. This is something we would be very interested in. How has your success been this year? We are from South Carolina, but I promise we are not a bunch of yuppies. I have always been a duck hunter I am just tired of beating myself to death to shoot a couple woodies.

Kent Altman

843-446-1986
maltman
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting