Where Y'all At?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Where Y'all At?

Postby Ducksbeus » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:10 pm

Alright guys...I know your out there...seeing some birds after the weather. The wife was drawn for a 11-27 hunt at Muscadine...We are stoked...Post up
:salude:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby bigmossy » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:11 am

have you been seing any ducks up your way?
ACTS 10:10-13
bigmossy
Pro Hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:16 am

I have seen ALOT of birds....they're right behind the 2 " NO HUNTING" signs... Figures...Went by Muscadine Farms the other day. That's the most ducks I've ever seen in a place you are allowed to shoot them. The wife was drawn for thier opening day. We can't wait! I went down around Coldwater and seen some woodrows and bootlips. We need some some cold weather BAD. Y'all have a nice day!
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Where?

Postby The Preechur » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:16 pm

I understand that there is a cold front just north of us. That should bring down a few ducks. This early in the year there are not too many ducks in Northeast MS.
Saw a few yesterday but all on posted land.
My son hunts the Senatobia area and did very well last year. Any news or reports from that area?
Thanks for your time and since this is new to me I appreciate your patience.
"We got him now Preechur!"
The Preechur
Newb

Postby Ducksbeus » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:00 pm

There are birds in that area. Whats with all the pintails? Been down on the coast last couple of days....can't wait ta find out whats here in the morning. Y'all killin any? Y'all have a nice day!

:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering:
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby bigmossy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:52 pm

Had a pretty good time this morning. Lots more birds in the area than I would have thought. How did everyone else do?
ACTS 10:10-13
bigmossy
Pro Hunter

Postby The Preechur » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:53 pm

Well, we were a little low on birds. The boys saw a few greenheads, about a dozen pintails, a few ringnecks, and a coot or two. That was this morning.
Maybe tomorrow will be better. Did not see much of anything this evening though..
"We got him now Preechur!"
The Preechur
Newb

Postby Ducksbeus » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:47 pm

Man I saw a field today that had a bunch of snows, blues, and specklbellies. What I really liked was the mess of Mallards, pintails, greys, widgeon, and teal that where using the same field. Wish I could get permission for that place! :cool:
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby sonnyhenry » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:56 pm

Just came in from the farm (near Sledge). I saw about 50 or 60 mixed species on the water but nothing big yet. Maybe the cold weather that's SUPPOSED to show in the next couple of days will bring'um on down.
RELAX, God IS IN CONTROL!!!
sonnyhenry
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting