coming to Gulfport

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

coming to Gulfport

Postby duck slayR » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 am

Gents im goiong to be coming down to gulfport for about a month for some military training during July and will be bringing my flatbottom with a godevil with me so i can do a little fishing in the marshes and possibly go out in the bay to do a snorkle for some scollops if thats spelled right lol! If anyone has some knowledge around that area and would ike to go out withme on the weekends let me know or who might be willing to tell me where a couple decent places to go catch a few Reds might be please let me know. thanks in advance!
here they come boys start callin'..................wait....SHOOT it's just seagulls!
duck slayR
Suzie Spoonbill Slayer

Re: coming to Gulfport

Postby BigShotOutdoors » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

I go fishing a lot at Lafracne Fish Camp and Marina and catch a lot of nice reds, flounder,and specks.. this is the address 3200 Ansley Road
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520. It's like 15 to 20 min from gulfport but it has the best flats and marsh around the area. They have live shrimp at the marina also. I have a 17 ft tracker grizzly with a 25 and go all over the place out there so you shouldn't have any problem.. Im posting a map of a couple spots you can check out if you want.. Let me know if you need any other info I know a lot about the area.
Attachments
IMG_1208.JPG
LaFrance fishing camp
BigShotOutdoors
hunter

Postby BigShotOutdoors » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Sorry I spelled that wrong its "LaFrance"
BigShotOutdoors
hunter

Postby duck slayR » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

awesome!!! Thanks for the info if you have some weekends off while im down there and want to hook up for a trip there let me know i will for sure hit the place up! and thanks again!! :thumbsup:
here they come boys start callin'..................wait....SHOOT it's just seagulls!
duck slayR
Suzie Spoonbill Slayer

Postby BigShotOutdoors » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm

No problem! I will be down there the first week of July and and the last week of July because I'm taking summer school right now at ms college :fingerhead: but I will definitely let you know if we go
BigShotOutdoors
hunter

Postby BigShotOutdoors » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

IMG_1014.jpg
Just thought I'd post a few pics to get you fired up!
Attachments
IMG_1160.jpg
it was a flounder kinda day
IMG_1091.jpg
My first inshore slam!
IMG_1087.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg
BigShotOutdoors
hunter

Postby duck slayR » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 am

awwww man youve done it now! Think im gonna skip town early and head on down there lol thx for the share looks like im gonna have a blast!
duck slayR
Suzie Spoonbill Slayer

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting