Looking for a Hole or Two to lease

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Looking for a Hole or Two to lease

Postby PNISHER » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Im 26, I know Im young compared to other hunters, but im not brat. January makes 10 years ive been in the army, overseas tours, everything. I Dont bs around at all, I love to Duck hunt and honestly, all the land at my family's place is dry, so no ducks. I'm looking to lease a hole or two somewhere in state that I and a buddy could come hunt without the hassle of draws or being in line at 4 am and maybe not having a chance to hunt. Prices can be worked out but as you can tell, Im not in the position to be buying shares in a club, or spending THOUSANDS of dollars on memberships. All I am looking for is, again, 1 or 2 holes that myself and 1 other buddy can hunt. it doesnt even have to have a blind.I would be willing to work with the landowner in any way need be to maintain the property as it was before we came, and even help him/her with the property outside of or lease. I know this is a long shot, but I would hope that if someone doesnt have the land or holes to lease to me, that they can point me in the right direction.
PNISHER
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting