Biloxi Mississippi

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Biloxi Mississippi

Postby badandy970 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

I am coming to Biloxi for an advanced soldering school the 15-25 of October , im in the coast guard stationed in sitka alaska. I would love to get out and go hunting. Don't really care what we hunt just want to go.
Andy
727-480-1295
Semper Paratus
Final Approach Pro-Staff
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Duck Junkies Pro-Staff
Sitka AK. Ducks Unlimited
TEAM TRIPPLE H
TEAM BUSH QUACKED
badandy970@hotmail.com
badandy970
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Biloxi Mississippi

Postby berniebiz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Im here as well until the 29th of Nov. Im in the Air Force and going through Air Traffic Controller school. Would love to meet up and try to figure something out. I am willing to do a guided hunt, but dont really want to fork over the $150. PM me when you get here if youd like.
berniebiz
hunter

Postby AJCsurf » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 am

I'm going to be there on business from the 12th to the 16th with a possible full day of downtime that thursday or friday. If you need another seat taken on a guided hunt let me know or if someone wants to trade a hunt let me know too...
AJCsurf
hunter

Postby southernmarsh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 am

What are the regulations on hunting big lake?
southernmarsh
Newb

Postby cfr » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 pm

I frequently vacation from Florida over in Biloxi. For the 2012 season, I booked at hunt w/ Team Brodie Charters. For 2013 I booked three hunts with them. I can't say enough good things about Capt. Brodie and his operation. I've had a great time, no matter what the conditions or whether the ducks wanted to cooperate. I will say that I brought home ducks on every hunt, and on all three hunts this year I killed my limits of redheads and some bluebills. I've got a greater scaup that I got this year w/ Capt. Brodie that was huge. He got a trip to the taxidermist. I've already booked a full weekend with him for next year and plan on a fishing trip with him this spring. www.teambrodiecharters.com
cfr
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting