Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby jmonte35 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

All,

I grew up waterfowling in New York, now stationed in California, but heading your way from Nov. 1 thru Dec. 13. I'm bringing all my gear including a shotgun and rifle (in case someone has a spot for pig/deer.

I'm hoping someone has a spot....I'm 29, been duck/goose hunting a long time, a great pack mule, know my way around both private and public land hunting, good caller, Ducks Unlimited Chairman............what else.....this is begginning to sound like a personal add.

As a bonus if you are ever in the Northern California area....I have a private rice blind that offers unreal Speck hunting, duck boat with lights out diver hunting, Natural marsh hunting with nearly all species of ducks but well known for Pintails, green/cinnamon teal and Widgeon

Please let me know....

Edit....I'll be in the Biloxi area...Keesler AFB to be exact but I'm willing to drive reasonable distances....

Respectfully,

Jimmy
Take a kid hunting,
Jimmy
Suisun Marsh D.U. Chapter Chairman
2013 3rd annual Military Appreciation Dinner Date TBD
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SuisunMarshDU
www.suisunmarshdu.com (website down until we have next years date and info nailed down)
jmonte35
hunter

Re: Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby Ole Cypress » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Give me a shout once it gets cold
Ole Cypress
hunter

Re: Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby duckhunter87 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Ole Cypress, I am new here just got stationed down here at Keelser and am looking for someone to go with. I have all my own gear 3 dozen or so decoys, waders, and etc. Can ya get in contact with me so I can try to get some information from you, if you dont mind.
duckhunter87
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting