Help Lease Needed!

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Help Lease Needed!

Postby RebelHunter12 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 am

I am looking for something like MS Delta Ducks, had a few guys in my group backed out on me last second and now I'm left with nothing. I just need one spot that allows a guest to hunt, I will be hunting a good 10 plus times before the season is over and will have a guest most of those times. I do not need a guide or any equipment or help just a place. Any ideas?
RebelHunter12
Newb

Re: Help Lease Needed!

Postby MSDeltaDucks » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 am

RebelHunter12, I sent you a PM but also wanted to let you know we can work out something for you with our program for the remainder of the season. Give Cris Wilson a call at (662) 392-8825 and tell him I sent you his way and he can get something worked out for you. Thanks! - William Wixon
William Wixon, web site administration, information management and merchandising

www.msdeltaducks.com

Like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/msdeltaducks
MSDeltaDucks
DHC Sponsor

Re: Help Lease Needed!

Postby todd6420 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Land near Doddsville north of Greenwood.

We have available opening! Looking for two groups of 4! 800 acres of flooded rice, corn and soybean fields. Currently have 3 pits and 2 slide blinds, and looking to add another pit this year. Last year we put in a water recovery system which include 1 12ac lake, and 2 8ac lakes with ditches connecting lakes. The 800ac is broken up into 40ac pots in which all can be flooded at anytime. The place also has underground piping with electric wells 7 total.

Looking for more members 2 groups of 4. $ 1250 each.

You can PM me or call 334-201-0426
todd6420
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting