duck hunting Mississippi delta

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

duck hunting Mississippi delta

Postby adamdu82 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am

Hi, I am from Louisiana and am looking into finding out information about public duck hunting areas for the Mississippi delta. Can any of you provide me with information on where to get started.....for example: which WMAs closest to the Louisiana state line would be the best option? or what to expect crowd wise, pressurewise, etc.? I think our goal would be to eventually acquire a camp or house near a good public duck WMA. Thanks in advance for anyones' help and information.
adamdu82
hunter

Re: duck hunting Mississippi delta

Postby Park Duck » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am

look on a map they'll show em to you. Don't waste your time unless your going to askew. ducks as many as stars in they sky.
Park Duck
hunter

Postby Gulfcoast » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Expect lots of crowds and pressure from the locals, college kids if your near any college towns, and the noobie apocolypse of Duck Dynasty fans. :smile: I can't help you out on which is "best" since I usually hunt the more eastern side of the delta.
So many ducks, so little time . . .

HRCH Ellie Mae MH
Tipsy Puppy
Gulfcoast
hunter

Postby Trip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Park Duck wrote:look on a map they'll show em to you. Don't waste your time unless your going to askew. ducks as many as stars in they sky.

Bwahahahaha!
Trip
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting