Duck hunting club or lease wanted!

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Duck hunting club or lease wanted!

Postby jmac17 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm looking for a duck hunting club or lease in Tallahatchie County or Crowder, Mississippi or NE Arkansas. It has been tough finding a club or lease this year and past years lease has not been great at all. I'd love to get in on a great spot. If you have any information on a club or lease in these areas please please please pm me or email me at johnstanleymccay@hotmail.com. Thanks!
jmac17
Newb

Re: Duck hunting club or lease wanted!

Postby Dep6 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:17 pm

I moved your post to the MS forum, we do not allow lease requests or lease Ads in the Classifieds, next time please read the rules before posting.

Dep6
DHC Moderator
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Re: Duck hunting club or lease wanted!

Postby todd6420 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 pm

We have available opening! Looking for two or three more members to join our group! 800 acres of flooded rice, corn and soybean fields located north of Greenwood, MS. Currently have 3 pits and 2 slide blinds, and looking to add another pit this year. Last year we put in a water recovery system which include 1 12ac lake, and 2 8ac lakes with ditches connecting lakes. The 800ac is broken up into 40ac pots in which all can be flooded at anytime. The place also has underground piping with electric wells 7 total.

Currently have 2 groups full, and looking to have 3 groups of 4. $ 1250 each.

You can PM me or call 334-201-0426
todd6420
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting