Early Season Body Counts???

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Early Season Body Counts???

Postby Ducksbeus » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:56 am

I killt about 50 doves and 2 bluwings...spent too much time on the road. What y'all killed so far? :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:30 pm

What the deal? Y'all been playin' tennis or pocket pool :eek: :eek: :eek: Get out and kill somethin'...for cryin' out loud :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby denduke » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Hunted teal 3 days/3wknds and kilt 8. Kilt 3/knocked down 3 wit one shot the last mornin...had to smack couple of criples. Didn't get to dove hunt and was taking care of the shoulder recovery. Seems alright at least wit 2 3/4" stuff. The low water kinda made a usually easy deal a job draggin the boat under the trees. Looks like I might have to find some new forums after the Bogue Homa mess I started. The second weekend the weather was hotter and for some reason and about 500 of the lil darters got up at daylite and left. We were dumbfounded that none came back that morning. Burns me up I'm locked outa the place pretty much from now on!....Oh well....
If you wanta sing the blues, then you gotta pay your dues, and you know it don't come easy....RS
denduke
hunter

Postby IBBoykin » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:51 am

Only went dove hunting twice and got the limit both times.
Went teal hunting once and only saw woodies.
Did get about 20 quail this weekend. Pen raised but they are great for training. These were leftovers from a friday hunt someone had. I went out to get the stragglers and it was like going after wild birds since we had no clue where they would be held up.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby ducman77 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 am

50 teal
46 bluewings
4 greenwings
4 doves during teal season wrong place wrong time :yes:
6 Canada Geese also in the wrong place at the wrong time :yes:
DRAKE WATERFOWL SYSTEMS
ducman77
hunter

Postby H20 fowl » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:10 pm

10 dove no teal. I gotta quit huntin on the coast.
H20 fowl
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting