help with Argo

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

help with Argo

Postby Robert Mitchell » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:58 pm

I need to find out why the middle wheels on my Argo will not pull, the chains are on but it just doesnt pull with the middle wheels any ideas?
A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying MAN THAT WAS FUN
Robert Mitchell
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:49 pm

Spun spindle?
Check some of these fellars out:

www.route6x6.com

Think theres a forum in there some where :thumbsup:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby Robert Mitchell » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:59 pm

well I registerd there last night but for some reason I cant post. when I get in the forum I cant find the "new post" button. I thought it might be something w/ the spindel but dont know how to check it. I am in school right now but will be going home Thursday morning after class so maybe I can get it in the shop and take a look at it, that is if daddy hasnt got a bunch on stuff in my way. Seems like since we built the bigger shop he puts more junk in there
A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying MAN THAT WAS FUN
Robert Mitchell
hunter

Postby Cephous » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:46 am

Is your set screws on the gears seated?
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting