Kinda Slow

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Kinda Slow

Postby Ducksbeus » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:57 am

Hunted over the weekend north of Marks. Did kill a greenhead and lost a couple of teal...I need a dog...BAD! Saw the snow goose herd had tripled over night. Y'all killin any? :thumbsup:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby VELCRO » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:49 am

hunted a quick hunt Saturday morning at a new spot I haven't seen before. Two of us got three gadwalls and two mallards. Knocked two more gadwalls down that got away :thumbsdown: , my dog was at home. Had never seen the area and didn't know if there was a spot he could sit on dry land. Going on a hunt without him makes you realize how important your dog is!!!

He was pissed when I got home and he saw I had been duck hunting without him.
VELCRO
Account Suspended for brand name useage

Postby IBBoykin » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:13 pm

I went and all the ducks that were wanting to come in were scared off by all the stupid Tallahatchie rednecks that thought they could kill a snow goose flying a mile high. Totally ruined the day.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby bigmossy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:39 pm

Well Velcro I didn't think you went anywhere with out that dog. If you are going to be in Robbie's neck of the woodsthis weekend, give us a holler. Things are looking up. :salude:
ACTS 10:10-13
bigmossy
Pro Hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting