Help with duck hunting in Mississippi

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Help with duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am

I am looking to move to Mississippi. I have been duck hunting since I was 5 all my hunting has been done in Florida and all i kill is ringnecks. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what all you shoot in Mississippi and just point me in a direction to look for ducks. Not asking for spots or your honey holes trust me i no how hard people scout to find their birds. But any imput would help.God Bless
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 am

I am looking to move to Mississippi. I love to duck hunt and have been doing so since I was 5. I would like a little help and to be pointed in the right direction. I have only hunted florida where I kill mostly ringnecks.Do you have to use a boat or are there places to walk in with waders and what do you shoot mostly. any info will help.

Thanks and God Bless
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

Re: New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby shooter75 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Depends on what part of Ms your going to be in?!
Give me freedom or give me death!!!!
shooter75
hunter

Re: New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 pm

I can go anywhere I want to be honest so I have been looking into the duck hunting and that is going to be a big part of my decision but obviously not my only one. So honestly anywhere in Mississippi.
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting