Help with duck hunting in Mississippi

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Help with duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am

I am looking to move to Mississippi. I have been duck hunting since I was 5 all my hunting has been done in Florida and all i kill is ringnecks. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what all you shoot in Mississippi and just point me in a direction to look for ducks. Not asking for spots or your honey holes trust me i no how hard people scout to find their birds. But any imput would help.God Bless
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 am

I am looking to move to Mississippi. I love to duck hunt and have been doing so since I was 5. I would like a little help and to be pointed in the right direction. I have only hunted florida where I kill mostly ringnecks.Do you have to use a boat or are there places to walk in with waders and what do you shoot mostly. any info will help.

Thanks and God Bless
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

Re: New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby shooter75 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Depends on what part of Ms your going to be in?!
Give me freedom or give me death!!!!
shooter75
hunter

Re: New to duck hunting in Mississippi

Postby duckhunter10610 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 pm

I can go anywhere I want to be honest so I have been looking into the duck hunting and that is going to be a big part of my decision but obviously not my only one. So honestly anywhere in Mississippi.
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting