Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Postby Red Huck » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am

Hunting out of Greenwood with a guide last year . My first trip to Ms. Worst weather but it was still better than upstate Sc. And damn that mud is sticky , a lot more than this red clay. Saw this guys post, looked at his site it was interesting> Wondered if someone knew them and could recommend them.Thanks!
Red Huck
hunter

Re: Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Postby Garrett Guthrie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 am

Went on a hunt with Fowl Habbit last year. Was one of the best hunts I had ever been on. If you book a hunt with them you definatley will not regret it. Give Charles a call
Garrett Guthrie
hunter

Postby ALE » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Hunting with Charles several times before and had great hunts. He has several places to hunt and nothing like hunting in the Delta. I think he has a web site with some good pic's.
ALE
Newb

Postby Red Huck » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks guys!
Red Huck
hunter

Postby illinoistransplant » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 am

I've hunted with Charles for many years & trust me he will take you to the ducks. Also he isn't one of those guides who let you book a hunt & come no matter the conditions. If the ducks aren't there he will tell you & will not let you waste your money! Book a hunt with him, you wont regret it!
illinoistransplant
Newb

Postby Big Perm2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 pm

I hunt with Charles at least 5 times a year! He is completely honest,he will tell you if he has ducks and 95percent of the he does! That's a honest guide! The experience of hunting with fowl habit guide is unforgettable!!! Great hospitality he has a web sit everybody needs to check it out!!
Big Perm2
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting