Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Postby Red Huck » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am

Hunting out of Greenwood with a guide last year . My first trip to Ms. Worst weather but it was still better than upstate Sc. And damn that mud is sticky , a lot more than this red clay. Saw this guys post, looked at his site it was interesting> Wondered if someone knew them and could recommend them.Thanks!
Red Huck
hunter

Re: Anybody know anything about Fowl Habit Guide service

Postby Garrett Guthrie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 am

Went on a hunt with Fowl Habbit last year. Was one of the best hunts I had ever been on. If you book a hunt with them you definatley will not regret it. Give Charles a call
Garrett Guthrie
hunter

Postby ALE » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Hunting with Charles several times before and had great hunts. He has several places to hunt and nothing like hunting in the Delta. I think he has a web site with some good pic's.
ALE
Newb

Postby Red Huck » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks guys!
Red Huck
hunter

Postby illinoistransplant » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 am

I've hunted with Charles for many years & trust me he will take you to the ducks. Also he isn't one of those guides who let you book a hunt & come no matter the conditions. If the ducks aren't there he will tell you & will not let you waste your money! Book a hunt with him, you wont regret it!
illinoistransplant
Newb

Postby Big Perm2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 pm

I hunt with Charles at least 5 times a year! He is completely honest,he will tell you if he has ducks and 95percent of the he does! That's a honest guide! The experience of hunting with fowl habit guide is unforgettable!!! Great hospitality he has a web sit everybody needs to check it out!!
Big Perm2
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting