Cold Weather

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Cold Weather

Postby IBBoykin » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:17 am

Well, now that we finally have a true artic blast of cold weather, the Missouri bootheel is "frozen in". Maybe, just maybe, we will finally start seeing some new birds come to town. I will be going out Friday morning before work. I just hope I have to break Ice in order to wade into the slough. Will gladly break up an area for some birds to land in. Will give ya'll a report upon my return.
Oh, and my little 8 year old daughter went out with me last weekend for her first time. She was enamered at the sight of 10,000 snows flying over, all at one time. She is getting a complete mossy oak outfit head to toe for Christmas, and will be going out with me on the 26th. Just hope she gets to see some duck bustin.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:02 am

I wont get to go till Friday :pissed: Going to try a midweek muzzeloader hunt for a deer. :mrgreen: I took the wife and kid for a duck hunt at Muscadine where we all had a blast. Hope yall get into to em, should be a little warmer :hammering: :hammering: :hammering:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting