Duck Hunting Forum banner

Kid needs help

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Perm2 
#1 ·
Okay need a few tips and places to hunt I live in hernado and am looking for a place to hunt where are the public access lands with ducks or somewhere in cold water I can hunt I'm 17 and got no idea where to start! Thanks

#5 ·
How about you go check for yourself instead of sitting around on the internet asking for spots? A guy can have a 200+ bird season on public land within 30 miles of Hernando but that's never going to happen for ya if you don't get off the computer and scout. :fingerhead:

#7 ·
Hey bud I'm not trying to ruffel any feathers, but I don't think it hurts to ask and get pointed in the right direction, then you can scout those places and more, the bible teaches "do unto others as you want them to do unto you" I don't mind helping when I can,anytime you have a question feel free to ask. I was in you shoes once. Good luck and good hunting

#10 ·
Here is some valuable information: go get a map of core land around around arkabutla and Sardis and go scouting. Also remember when you do go to be courteous to other hunters and don't set up 50 yards from them and sky bust at there swing ducks. Slashed tires make for a bad morning.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.