mississippi Ducks?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

mississippi Ducks?

Postby ducknazi » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:25 am

As I sit here in NE Ohio watching the snow fly, I am wondering how you guys are doing down there. I wasn't able to make my annual foray this year and I am sure with the weather we are having, you guys have to be covered up with birds. Here's to your last couple of days being the best you've had.
ducknazi
hunter

Postby Cephous » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:05 am

Well I hate to bust your bubble but the birds just aren't here like they should be. I have heard there are spots here and there with birds but not like you would think with the bad weather in the midwest.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby ducknazi » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:24 am

Its been a wierd year up here, we had an unbelieveable early and mid season, but 50-60 degree november and december really hurt in the mallard department.
ducknazi
hunter

Postby CHAMP7 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:34 am

ALOT OF DUCKS ON OUR LEASE LAST WEEKEND, THE YOUTH WEEKEND. HAD 4 KIDS THERE AND THEY SHOT AROUND 8 BOXES OF SHELLS OVER THE 2 DAYS, JUST COULDN'T HIT MUCH. KILLED 3 PINTAILS, 2 SHOVLERS AND A TEAL.
CHAMP7
hunter

Postby ducman77 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 pm

I killed alot of ducks but I hunted 45 days and did not get skunked one day so i did pretty good. The ducks were just in certain spots the whole year. If you had um you really had um!!!
DRAKE WATERFOWL SYSTEMS
ducman77
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting