boat blind for sale

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

boat blind for sale

Postby Robert Mitchell » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 am

It is a Wiley Flexblind reversible with shadow grass on one side and break :salude: other. I have 6 mounts, 6 poles, serveral bunge loops to keep it togethor for traveling and a storage bag. I bought a bigger boat and I am putting a Bert Flemming on it so I gots to sell this one. It will fit a 12-14ft boat. This thing is brand new guys, bought in Oct and used this season only.
A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying MAN THAT WAS FUN
Robert Mitchell
hunter

Hello seller

Postby thomaskelvin » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:38 am

Hello seller
I am really interested in your item and i will like to have this item in one of my store but i dont really know how to come about it..cos i am not in the state and i can't pay u in cash let me know the last price and if you accept cashier cheque or money order so if the payment type is okay with you send me your full info.Name and address phone number# so that the payment can be make out on your name and about the shipping i will love to know the total shipping cost to uk ..Thanks
My Regards.
Thomas Kelvin
thomaskelvin
Newb

Postby Robert Mitchell » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:58 pm

yes I will take a money order, email me at rmitchell7589@yahoo.com and I will give you my info and the price. Can you find out how much the shipping would be from Mississippi
A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying MAN THAT WAS FUN
Robert Mitchell
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting