trade a hunt?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

trade a hunt?

Postby caleb » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Coming to ar and ms this year and would like to take some greenheads. Public or private land doesnt matter. Even if someone has a suggestion on where to go I will hook them up with a ringneck hunt and/or some flats fishing for snook, reds, trout(whatever is in season when you get here). The fishing would be with a professional guide in the indian river/mosquito lagoon area. Some of the best fishing around. Also the ringnecks are thick here, I can almost garuntee a limit everytime you go out. You would go with me on my boat in the central fl area. Just bring your shells and your gun, the rest leave up to me. I have an equipped boat and am ready to go anywhere.

Thanks!!

--cjc--
caleb
State Moderator

Postby MSDuckhunter » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:11 pm

I may be able to hook you up with one of the best duck hunts you could ever go on :yes: You would have two options. One would be with me and another hunting buddy on a private 200 acre lake surrounded by large cypress trees. We have never went and seen less than 100 greenheads. Even on the last day of the season. This is in central MS and the other would be in the delta. We have a camphouse on the Sunflower River bordering the Yazoo refuge. We do our duckhunting over at the Panther Swamp WMA however.
MSDuckhunter
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting