New Duck Lease

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

New Duck Lease

Postby IBBoykin » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

Well I got me a new duck lease for this year. It is located near greenville around glen allen. Got five or six pit blinds on it. From what I have assertained, they killed a bunch of ducks off it last year and the owner is really into managing it properly for the ducks. As I understand it, the people that had it years past, had no concept of this and were over hunting it so they ended up loosing the lease and we got it. Has a house on it so we have a place to sleep and eat, plus the beer store is right down the road from it!!!
I will be going there in a few weeks for a work day and get to see more of what it is all about. Only problem is that I will have to miss the opener since I will be in South Dakota pheasant hunting for five days.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby Cephous » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 am

:thumbsup:
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby Ducksbeus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:06 pm

Thats a fine area for dux and geese :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting