Anything New?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Anything New?

Postby birdman07 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:52 pm

What's up guys, anybody seeing any action in North MS...I have been to Tunica to Enid and everywhere in between. I have seen little so far? Just curious if anyone else is having much luck?
birdman07
hunter

Postby birdman07 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Sure is quiet around here...
birdman07
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:31 pm

Teal an Woodrows...been seeing crap loads of Snow, Blues, and Specks in Tunica County...hope the dux show up like they did :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby willis1 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:14 pm

YA MAN,
WE'VE GOT PLENTY OF LIGHT GEESE AND A FEW DUCKS, BUT NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT!

I CANCELLED OUR HUNTS THIS WEEK, WE ARE PLANNING TO START HUNTING AGIN THE FIRST PART OF THE WEEK( WHEN THE TEMPS DROP A LITTLE BIT)
"Ducks are wild becuase they have to be, We are wild becuase we prefer to be."
- Jack Miner
willis1
hunter

Postby birdman07 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:47 pm

This weather sucks...all week has been decent weather but no birds here locally due to lake of water, but got plenty at my place in tunica but gotta work...sucks....now its going to be warm this weekend...might head to tunica or so screw it and just play golf... :thumbsup:
birdman07
hunter

Postby willis1 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:11 pm

I'D RATHER WATCH OLD PEOPLE XXXX THAN PLAY GOLF.........AND I SHOT A 72 THE LAST IME I PLAYED, THAT WAS ON THE FRONT 9!!!

I SUCK SO BAD @ GOLF THAT PLAYING ISN'T AN OPTION WHEN WE DON'T HAVE BIRDS.
- Jack Miner
willis1
hunter

Postby birdman07 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:25 pm

Golf is an accronym for get out and drink beer without the ol'lady...who gives a damn what you shoot as long as you had fun doing it. Kinda the same for birds, I guess. All I do is bird hunt and golf. Hate deer hunting, thats so lame, and I might piss someone off with this, but to easy...birds and golf are a challenge...ok thats way off subject but whatever...where are you in south ms....im originally from jackson...
birdman07
hunter

Postby willis1 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAMEN ON AWAY FROM THE O'LADY.........MINE LEFT FOR A 5 DAY TRIP TO VISIT THE MOTHER-IN-LAW TODAY.

SHE WAS GETTING ALL TEARY EYED SAYING GOOD BY...........I TOLD HER IF SHE GOT THE ERGE TO YELL AND BITCH AT SOMEONE I WAS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY.

I DO HAVE CELL SERVICE AT ALL OUR BLINDS!..........SHE'S CHECKED.

ON A SIRRUS NOTE, THE REDFISH AND SPOTTED TROUT BITE IS OFF THE HOOK ON THE GULFCOAST!
- Jack Miner
willis1
hunter

Postby IBBoykin » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm

Anything New??????? HELL YES!!! I got a new can of insect repellent before I went duck hunting this past week. Sure am glad I did, the mosquitos were horrid!!!!1
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby birdman07 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:54 pm

Did the same thing....and still sucked..saw some but went out on a limb on my "ole faithful" hole...always get some birds there...and it was damn near dry...least we got some weather coming thro...
birdman07
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting