Drew,MS ?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Postby dude cannon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 pm

I know ya'll will be relieved to hear that Shortbus Gus has been released from animal control quarentine and has been certified as "non-vicious". They actually let him out a couple days early-claimed they didn't need no more time to evaluate him. Personally,myself I think the crazy sob was driving em up the wall and tearing up anything not bolted down. I did kinda miss him although the feeling didn't seem to be mutual.
dude
dude cannon
hunter

Postby dude cannon » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Somebody tell me a story bout killin a duck cause I'm hear to tell you there ain't 11 ducks in NC lessen you be countin sky carps,dippers and bluepetes. Theys a whole gaggle(bout 17 of em) of mentally challenged folks livin in a quansett hut down the road a piece that I usually keep in fowl this time o year. Few of em stopped by on their rounds collectin cans and said they was prayin for me cause it seemed I was losin the touch and they sure hoped to have some fowl for x-mas. Damn inbreds.
I did bag a swan yesterday and Gus the wonder dog actually made a good water retreive on him. I was proud. Then he drug it ashore an barked at it-atta boy, wrassled it in the boat and humped it-i swelt up with emotion -THATS MY BOY!
dude
dude cannon
hunter

Postby ducman77 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am

Here are a few hunts. Most of them are alone and had to do the auto picture taking .. ha

8 shots this morning did the trick

was not ready for the auto to take the picture

this hunt took about 10 mins

DRAKE WATERFOWL SYSTEMS
ducman77
hunter

Postby dude cannon » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:33 pm

sho some purty work there pard. You need some help mannin that pit ? Looks kinda large fo one man. Bout the only way I ain't hunted em is out of a pit.
In the 2nd pic-what kinda duck is that all the way left? He don look familiar. We gets very few o those greenheads up here too.
Keep up dat good work-you da man!
dude
dude cannon
hunter

Postby ducman77 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Specklebelly Goose...
DRAKE WATERFOWL SYSTEMS
ducman77
hunter

Postby deltablues » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 am

probably could have shot more birds if you were not wearing those bright blue frat goggles?
deltablues
Newb

Previous

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting