Mississppi Ducks?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Mississppi Ducks?

Postby duckjr.14 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:57 pm

I was wonderin if there are any duck by Sardis lake by the North side of the lake? I ususally go down south and do some hutning at my Grandpas house? Some of you guys who also coon hunt might know him. His name is Bryan Graves, he breeds coon dogs and stuff. i was wonerding if they are any ducks around cuzi mgiht be comin down there soon. and i was goin to do somehuntin for game and stuff. So if anybody knows about the duck counts down there please send me back about it please. I ll appreicate it greatly. i usually make it down there about 5 or 6 times a year to hunt. I no the lake is sallow in some places.. Shouldi hunt on the lake or talk to the farmewrs and hunt fields? if the lake is the best choice where should i hunt? Also should i hunt out of a boat or canoe? If you dont mind give me some clues on the water level and things liek that? if you want we miught be able to get to gteher and do some hutnin or coon huntin. Either or works just fione for me. I have a Remington 870express magnum. What shot size should i use? i mostly squirrel hunt when im down there. thank you. PS wat size motor is required down there? :help:
duckjr.14
hunter

Postby Cephous » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Was wondering if you ever got any replies to your post.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting