potential lease

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

potential lease

Postby tbax » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:51 am

i am in west alabama. my boys ,10 and 13, and i need a good family atmosphere duck club or lease, central to northen mississipi. any leads would be much appreciated. the rivers around tuscaloosa are getting slow. please pm if you can give any direction.
thanks,
tim
tbax
hunter

Postby sondance » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:15 pm

I was in this camp the 2nd year it opened and it has changed much since then. They did not have near the land they do now. I enjoyed myself and the guy who owns it is a heck of a person. He truly is a great guy. I have no idea what he now gets for a membership nor what the guest policy is. But, it is about as easy a ride from Tuscaloosa as you are going to find. It is about 20 miles N of Vicksburg, MS. It is extremely close to Delta National Forrest so if you wanted to do some flooded greentree stuff that would be possible. The only problem with the S Delta is the ducks like most the MS Delta won't show up until a strong front pushes them down. Here is a link to his website
http://www.southdeltahuntingclub.com/index.html
sondance
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting