MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE

Postby sonofaduckhunter » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 am

GENTLEMEN,

I WAS WODERING IF ANY OF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE IN CLINTON. I HAVE WORKED IN IN COLLEGE ATHLETICS FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN TO A CHRISTIAN COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL .JUST AS IMPORTANT HOW FAR AWAY IS THERE ANY GOOD DUCK HUNTING FROM CLINTON?

PLEASE PM ME OR E-MAIL AT galbrc26@erau.edu

THANKS AND God BLESS,WOODY
sonofaduckhunter
hunter

Postby Cephous » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am

MC is a great college. Didn't go there but know lots who have.
As far as duck hunting, you can hunt on the Ross Barnett. There isn't any guarantee that you will limit out there but you can get there in just a few minutes.
The best duck hunting in the world is in the MS Delta and you can be there within 1 hour, depending on how deep you drive into it.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby IBBoykin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 am

DITTO....MC is a very respected school. You would not be wrong for getting on there. Clinton is a nice town as well. Far enough removed from Jackson that you can raise a family there.
As to hunting. Agreed, just a short drive to the delta and you are in the heart of it.
www.mdwfp.com they will have all the state's WMA's and you can find which are closest to Clinton. Greenville to Greenwood and south to Drew or north to Crowder is where the best ducks are.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting