Where are you hunting for the opener?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

How many will hunt opening weekend here or other states?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:25 am

Hunt in MS (Delta)?
43%
Hunt in MS (other than Delta)?
14%
Hunt in LA?
14%
Hunt in AR?
29%

Total votes : 7

Where are you hunting for the opener?

Postby Cephous » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:25 am

Let's see if we can get something started here on the MS Forum.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby Ducksbeus » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:22 pm

Ill be in the Delta...hope it gets cold so we aint swottin so many skeeters :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby redneck23ms » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:08 pm

i will most likely be hunting down here on the coast. probably in the brackish water mah of the pascagoula river. hunting isn't the best down here but i manage to get a few lost birds
shoot them in the face, they may be wearing body armor
redneck23ms
hunter

Postby Cephous » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:33 am

redneck23ms wrote:i will most likely be hunting down here on the coast. probably in the brackish water mah of the pascagoula river. hunting isn't the best down here but i manage to get a few lost birds

Are you still there? Checking to see who is still on the coast.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Scoot over!

Postby Greenhead fan » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:25 pm

:salude: If there are no more ducks in AR than we have you might be forced to put up w/ me on opening day. That wouldn't be to bad seeing that one of the best hunts of last season was together. I may well be good luck for you. :salude:
IT AIN'T BRAGGIN IF YOU CAN DO IT!
Greenhead fan
hunter

Re: Scoot over!

Postby Cephous » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:58 am

Greenhead fan wrote::salude: If there are no more ducks in AR than we have you might be forced to put up w/ me on opening day. That wouldn't be to bad seeing that one of the best hunts of last season was together. I may well be good luck for you. :salude:

That wouldn't be a bad thing. Need to get the Mallard Inn cranked back up for another year. Look at the pictures of that hunt often and want to see some cold weather for a change. We did have a good hunt that day. Would be good to have as many ducks as we do love bugs!!!
Cephous
State Moderator

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting