Where are you hunting for the opener?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

How many will hunt opening weekend here or other states?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:25 am

Hunt in MS (Delta)?
43%
Hunt in MS (other than Delta)?
14%
Hunt in LA?
14%
Hunt in AR?
29%

Total votes : 7

Where are you hunting for the opener?

Postby Cephous » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:25 am

Let's see if we can get something started here on the MS Forum.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby Ducksbeus » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:22 pm

Ill be in the Delta...hope it gets cold so we aint swottin so many skeeters :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby redneck23ms » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:08 pm

i will most likely be hunting down here on the coast. probably in the brackish water mah of the pascagoula river. hunting isn't the best down here but i manage to get a few lost birds
shoot them in the face, they may be wearing body armor
redneck23ms
hunter

Postby Cephous » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:33 am

redneck23ms wrote:i will most likely be hunting down here on the coast. probably in the brackish water mah of the pascagoula river. hunting isn't the best down here but i manage to get a few lost birds

Are you still there? Checking to see who is still on the coast.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Scoot over!

Postby Greenhead fan » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:25 pm

:salude: If there are no more ducks in AR than we have you might be forced to put up w/ me on opening day. That wouldn't be to bad seeing that one of the best hunts of last season was together. I may well be good luck for you. :salude:
IT AIN'T BRAGGIN IF YOU CAN DO IT!
Greenhead fan
hunter

Re: Scoot over!

Postby Cephous » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:58 am

Greenhead fan wrote::salude: If there are no more ducks in AR than we have you might be forced to put up w/ me on opening day. That wouldn't be to bad seeing that one of the best hunts of last season was together. I may well be good luck for you. :salude:

That wouldn't be a bad thing. Need to get the Mallard Inn cranked back up for another year. Look at the pictures of that hunt often and want to see some cold weather for a change. We did have a good hunt that day. Would be good to have as many ducks as we do love bugs!!!
Cephous
State Moderator

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting