Moving to Meridian!!!

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Moving to Meridian!!!

Postby BojanglesHunter » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey guys, I am a army recruiter getting PCS or transfered to meridian this week and had a few questions.

Is the duck hunting in that area pretty good on public land or would I be better off trying to get on a lease? Also, I know turkey season is still in there and wondered if anyone might be willing to take a good patron out to kill a good ole mississippi turkey. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
Labs, the best family dog and hunting companion in the universe!

2009 Season

WIll get back with you on that!
BojanglesHunter
hunter

Re: Moving to Meridian!!!

Postby Cephous » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm

There might be someone around willing to put you on a turkey. Not sure the ducks are going to be that great in east MS. Might have to come back west to get in them.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby hogfan88 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 pm

look man just come on back west and go on another dumb ringneck hunt with ol dangerous dan
hogfan88
hunter

Postby BojanglesHunter » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm

You are a trip man! How you boys at the base doing? Looking forward to heading back that way to smoke a few mixed bags of ducks out on ole trusty flag lake.
Labs, the best family dog and hunting companion in the universe!

2009 Season

WIll get back with you on that!
BojanglesHunter
hunter

Postby hogfan88 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:41 pm

hey brotha! i am takin leave during the split here and i am hunting back home. ya know the heart of the MS flyway, If you would care to partake on any of these days you let me know. one hole last year i can get you videos about 400 piled in this hole in 20 minutes. and the best thing its public land. but be expected to put a good ride in on the water and a 200 yard walk. but you will get your green on!!!! You need to come back atleast around october because that new spot is A OK and you need to see it.
hogfan88
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting