Say a prayer

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Postby duckdog » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Talked to the family doctor today, and they are thinking that he will need a surgery to repair the hole. Won't know for sure till tommorow when we go to Souix Fall's, and talk to the heart doctor. If that is the case, it sound's like it is a fairly common procedure where they go through, an artery, or vein (something like that), and go into the heart, and put a patch on the hole. Don't know if I will sleep tonight, really nervous. Again thank's for all the prayer's, doctor's keep saying not to worry about it, but it is'nt there kid that there talking about either. Again thank you for everything, will keep you updated on how it goe's. It is good to know that in time of need that alot of us crazy duck hunter's that have really never seen each other face to face can pull for each other in such a strong way, ahh the power of the outddor's. It is appreciated!!!
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby duckdog » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:04 pm

Well found out today, son is going to need open heart surgery to repair the hole :thumbsdown: , suck's, not exactly what I wanted to hear, but they said since he is so young he will recover alot quicker, and be perfectly healthy, and normal after this. Trust in God!!!
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby dbohunts » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:14 pm

My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
dbohunts
hunter

Postby paramedic6801 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:05 pm

Brother you have my prayers. The optimistic thing is that kids do grow out of mumurs and they are not all that uncommon. I wish him well. keep us posted.
paramedic6801
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:20 pm

duck dog.... when does he go thru the surgery?

again, my prayers are shot to the "man upstairs" :salude:

Tell him " 'ol Stouff is thinkin bout him!" :smile:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Snaph » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:57 pm

Prayers sent...never a problem. Take care keep faith and God bless.
Snaph
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole