Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut
Hey guys, just got in from my first field hunt and i must say we slayed them today!!! There was absolutely nothing that we could do wrong!! They just kept coming and coming and coming... We limited out in less then a half hour!!! What a hunt. We didn't have time to finish setting up our spread bofre they came pouring in and even after we shot they still kept coming back for more! At one point we even ran out of ammo and had to run back across the field to get more from the truck. There must have easily been thousands upon thousands of geese flying this morning. Ive really got to hand it to my buddy though, he did his homework, he had these geese patterened out perfectly. It was like clockwork.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:24 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
good for you
nice bag congrats
might as well start callin me the pit man
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:32 pm
- Location: Idaho
awesome! jerky and slim jims for everyone :salude:
- Posts: 563
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:14 pm
- Location: butte sink, california
- Posts: 946
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 pm
- Location: Citrus Heights, CA
Congrats on the bag limits. :salude:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Thats kikin man! :salude:
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs
"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Chugiak, Alaska
Nice. I'd love to get into 'em like that.
"Because a duck is just a 3 pound critter"
- Posts: 1840
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:10 pm
- Location: St. Peters, MO
I wish I had the same problem as you......
I kill birds, not time.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:21 pm
- Location: One step ahead of the warden....SE Texas
Days like that you'll always remember.
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:26 pm
- Location: So Cal
Congrats on the geese :salude:
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
:withstupid: :withstupid: Nice.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6201
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Cujo1, Delta1389 and 33 guests