i have a question about moon phases???

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

i have a question about moon phases???

Postby waterfowler_at_heart » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:30 pm

TOMM IS OPENING DAY.......IT IS FULL MOON BUT IT IS REALLY CLOUDY AND COVERING UP THE MOON......WILL TOMM STILL BE A SUCCESSFUL DAY IN THE BLIND........???????
ahhhh shitttt......here dey come.........take 'em boys
waterfowler_at_heart
hunter

Re: i have a question about moon phases???

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:50 pm

waterfowler_at_heart wrote:TOMM IS OPENING DAY.......IT IS FULL MOON BUT IT IS REALLY CLOUDY AND COVERING UP THE MOON......WILL TOMM STILL BE A SUCCESSFUL DAY IN THE BLIND........???????

Depends how you shoot :toofunny:

No, to answer yer question-- I dont see why that would affect anything related to how well you do unless you depend on the tides.

Mental Note-- ALWAYS check tide book.... my memory sucks and I dont like getting stuck out on the flatts!!! :hammering:

Either way, Good Luck tomarrow man!! Take lots of pics and post em up!!! :salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

great day

Postby waterfowler_at_heart » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:50 pm

despite the full moon.......the day ended great.......it started off slow but about an hour after shooting time things got good and area residents that we woke up werent to happy......we had 7 guys out and we all limited out in 10 minutes after we saw our first goose........it took awhile but it was great.........after that we all split up in canoes and went down the river from different spots and we tore the woodys and greenheads up........most enjoyable opening day of my life.......!!!!!!!1
ahhhh shitttt......here dey come.........take 'em boys
waterfowler_at_heart
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:30 pm

Sometimes with a full moon they will feed all night and the daytime routine can be haphazard.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Return to The Honey Hole