Toms River Art & Decoy Festival

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Toms River Art & Decoy Festival

Postby Carver » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:04 pm

CAR :welcome: TO THE TOMS RIVER NJ ART & DECOY FESTIVAL. (Formerly the Ocean County Wildfowl Art & Decoy Show.) Please mark your calendars. The show is February 11 & 12, 2006, Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, at the Ritacco Center 1245 Old Freehold Road, Toms River, New Jersey. The show is hosted by the Ocean County YMCA, with the assistance of the New Jersey Wildfowl Carvers Association. If you like waterfowling, decoys of all types and wood carvings, wildfowl art, please attend. The competition will host the New Jersey Decorative Waterfowl Chammpionship. There will be competition, many vendors, children's activities, food and fun. For more information contact Janet Sellitto, Show Director at 732-341-9622, ext 2214.
Carver
Newb

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Carver, :welcome: aboard!

I hope all you NJ folks hit this thing up! :salude:

And for you, I hope you stick around and keep us posted on more events. You may also want to try the New Jersy forum on the site...

Good Luck :salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Rowdy » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:28 pm

i put a copy in the NJ forum

welcome aboard glad to have ya :salude:
Rowdy
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole