the wife

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Postby Park Duck » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:14 pm

Must make a balance, sounds like workin and woman are over loadin ya! :mrgreen:
Park Duck
hunter

Postby IBBoykin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:48 pm

Give her a credit card or the check book, then head out hunting, she will not have a problem with it what so ever.
However, with mine, I try and spend so much time with her when it is not hunting season, that when the season does come around, she is ready for me to get out of the house for a few months.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby openwaterhunter2 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:37 pm

I guess I should have given you a serious responce. Sorry! In all honesty you need to spend some time with your woman. My wife shoots with me and has hunted with me some but nothing serious. She understands that this is pretty much what I live for after her and the youngin. She didn't at first even after dating for 2 years. It took her a while to warm up the idea of me being gone for weeks at a time on hunting trips. She will come around just give it time. Good luck. :thumbsup:
openwaterhunter2
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole