You boys is quite

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

You boys is quite

Postby duckmaster » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:21 pm

Couldnt find someone to go duck hunting with me this mourning so I flew SOLO AGAIN!.Went back to the HOT SPOT this mourning shot 1 black duck, 2 early looking drake mallards (little green fuzz on there heads), 2 GWT, 2 hen wideons. And darn if 15 geese didnt fly over my head on the jump. Was raining pretty good and wind was not good for the spot I was in so it was hard to decoy the birds most were long shots. MISSED a shot at a pair of pintails and also drake shoveler beautiful birds would have gotten them mounted for sure.
duckmaster
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:56 pm

Solo aint all that bad, but it sure is nice when you have some one to share the blind with. I hunted solo almost all week.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby mallardhunter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:52 pm

I went yesterday by myself, I shot my limit. Could have gotten someone elses too plenty of ducks flying around. :thumbsup:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby openwaterhunter2 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:59 am

I would just about rather hunt alone. I get tired of people being late at the pickup. Arguing about the location and number of deks to put out after they haven't done the first bit of scouting. Whining when they don't see ducks every 5 minutes. Yep! I like it just me and the pup.
openwaterhunter2
hunter

goes so

Postby duckmaster » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:01 pm

Ive alway tried to hunt with someone, so many cool things could happen out there could triple on some teal and you look over and ohh yeah no ones there to see it.
duckmaster
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole