Most ducks from one flock

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:28 pm

Eww I'd better start ducking as bulls flying everywhere!
:laughing:

Ive personaly done a few 4s or 5s a flock which is particulary fun on swan. But ducks here usually break in no more than groups of 5s when they get close to landing but I hunt small water.
New Zealand

kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:54 pm

ducks was 5 only shot once (3in #2) and so many fell i though i better nto shto again to jsut make sure becasue i already had a bird

but snow geese my borther and me snuck up on some 3 shotes each and 28 birds :thumbsup: it was awsome
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jjohnson_714 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:13 am

dang and i thought i did pretty sweet gettin 3 bluebills with 2 shots... suddenly that just doesnt seem to be so impressive anymore....
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby Leakydecoy » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:15 pm

Depends. The question posed is how many have you gotten out of one flock but are you asking "how many did you kill from one flock" or how many did you knock down?" Flock shooting (usually) = cripples so I'm guessing there were some followup water-swats that aren't being mentioned by those with the large totals.
Leakydecoy
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole