Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter
no bigboys links allowed on this site it is connected to x-rated content. -mallardhunter
- Posts: 4623
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
- Location: Overland Park, KS
Rat Creek wrote:
Okay, I know I have the maturity level of a middle schooler, ...........
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC;
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:54 am
haaaaa can you say ka-ka-ka-queer
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: chasing mallards
that guy was homo. ya...i saw that one before.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:39 pm
- Location: sweet home alabama
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: HAHAHAHA! That guy is definately on the other side of the fence than I am! Thats hilarious! That made my night!
"And there came a voice to him, 'Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.' " - Acts 10:13
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Mississippi Flyway
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cut that Sucka'-Phil R.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:21 pm
- Location: Northern MN
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: GomerPyle, no3topqb, OHIODUCKA5, Professor_Leakey, SpinnerMan, waterdogds and 27 guests