Duck Hunting Forum banner

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  brdprey 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Yeah I don't really like them either. But it is Uncle Ted so I checked it out. Hilarious. When Ted killed that chicken by smashin it's head on the rocks, I thought that blond chick was going to pass out. I really don't like anybody out of that group, so watching Ted put them through hell should be fun. I can't wait to see how they try and cook the chickens for Ted. I bet they are sick of those wild apples they found.

Ohhhhh and when Ted asked is any of them had ever ate what they killed...and that doofus said yes, he ran over a duck with his car but it didn't die so he ran it over again...I was howlin. This show looks fun.

#3 ·
:withstupid: that guy seems like a metrosexual. For you guys that havnt been hit by a paintball gun it hurts pretty bad. (ted went after everyone with a paintball gun.)

#4 ·
I think he's lost it again, didn't he try something like this a year or so ago. I don't really agree with all his ways. I've talked with a few bow shops in Michigan and they seem to agree, all he wanted to do was sell some music in their stores. He does do a few good things like support kids days afield and such, but sometimes he over does it.

#10 ·
A good american comedy thats about ********? Please send us some! This one sounds good and I mean sure weve got some other good ones but it seems most of the comidies you guys give us are sitcoms, sitcoms, corny sitcoms and then you give our tv makers ideas and then they make us sitcoms, sitcoms and even cornier sitcoms.
I mean my lord thats not as bad as those idol series. The other night on TV there was kiwi idol, american idol, aussie idol (yes they sing as bad as they talk), sing like a superstar, sing like a rock star, and my soul even rockstar nxs. I think something the world needs is originality...... hmm you crazy tv makers say, how about "gay darma and greg with american idols on giligans island survivor, vanautu" . I mean when will it stop?

:toofunny:

#11 ·
I dont get OLN any-more b/c i had sattelight and com-cast owns it and was throwing a fit or something.

#12 ·
Kiwi...it is not going to stop. These TV producers are going for the fast buck. Use the resource for all it's worth, suck it dry and move on to the next scam.

Part of the reason I like this show, is because while I was watching it, I was thinking what I would do. All they could find to eat was wild apples.
They are on Nugents ranch for crying out loud. You have to know there is all kinds of meat running around. They had to compete in a contest in a corn field. Ahhh...well it is two miles away, but with a little bit of team work, they could have gone back to that field and picked some corn and came back. They had to cross a swamp, that had frogs in it. I would bet you could find some leeks and wild berrys also. I have never tried a box trap before, but I sure as hell would have tried one for a rabbit by that apple tree if I was that hungry, instead of whinning about being hungry.

They put these people in a tepee. They complained about being cold. Well I could be wrong about this, but I am pretty sure the indians had fires burning inside for warmth. Get some rocks make a fire pit and give it a try. They complained about the ground being hard and cold. And yet the was more than enough hay bails out side they could have lined the floor with them.

Duckbeus is right, they should have thrown one ******* in there. The guy that would go out and get it done by himself, and when the rest wanted some of his spoils he would tell the rest of the group to get bent unless they wanted to learn and help.

#17 ·
When the guy told his duck story I was thinkin I have troubel getin to come into my decoys sometimes and this guy is runin them over with a car, Man I wish I had that problem.
I really did like the show though and that chicken part was funny stuff :laughing: :laughing:

#18 ·
last year they did a butchering section. they had to cut loose the head and boil it or something, that included cleaning out the brains etc. omg....i laughed so hard. my son looked at me and mentioned. well dad you could win this one hands down and blind folded. ( i love it when kids dont know anybetter ) but i agree with the earlier post, put one red neck in there .

oh there was the hunt from a helicopter. that one sucked. he came with a helicopter and shot them like in a safari hunt or tagging when they shoot one from the heard. these kids would be neted and lose. i thought.....huh give me a paintball gun well see how long he stays up there......

overall fun show, love uncle ted, proud supporter of tribe nuge. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.