Heart surgery

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Heart surgery

Postby duckdog » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:23 pm

I while back I asked for people on here to include my family, and ecspecially my 2 year old son in your thought's, and prayer's. The outcome was tremendous, and I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! My boy will under go open heart surgery on November, 22 in Rochester Mnnesota, to repair a 15 mm hole he has in his upper chamber of his heart. Talk about trying time's, I've been tearing my hair out thinking about what he has to go through, I can't wait till the doctor come's out and say's he is fine, waiting is worse then anything. You would never know anything is even wrong with him the way he run's around playing with his brother, and sister. Just goes to show us grown up's, how well children live like there was know tommorow, everyday is lived to the fullest, wish I could not worry about tommorow.

We live in a town of 700 and the people here are like, everyone on here. So helpful, some friend's of our's are going to put on a benifit soup supper, to help us with the cost's of medical bill's. It truly show's me what the power of prayer doe's for one. There is no doubt in my mind that your prayer's toward's us, have helped tremendously. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Duckdog, and family :thumbsup:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:23 am

Oh congrats. Youve got a little battler there! :thumbsup:
New Zealand

kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:00 am

Good luck, Duckdog! We're still praying for your son, you, and your whole family!
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Re: Heart surgery

Postby Admin2 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:12 am

duckdog wrote: You would never know anything is even wrong with him the way he run's around playing with his brother and sister. Just goes to show us grown up's, how well children live like there was know tommorow

Isn't that the truth about kids. :thumbsup:

Todd,

Sounds like you are headed to the famed Mayo Clinic, one of the best medical places in the world. He'll be in the best care that is available.

I'll keep your son and family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the outcome will make for a blessed Thanksgiving for your family.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby JJ McGuire » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:33 am

I am praying for him. :smile:
JJ McGuire
hunter

Postby hankrt » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:10 pm

Your Son and family are in my prayers, keep the faith, God does work miracles all the time. I am touched by your story, and just know your son is going to be just fine!!! God Bless!!!
hankrt
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole