Please remember our troops today

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Please remember our troops today

Postby Admin2 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:48 am

Thank you to all that have served in the armed forces of the USA. And especially to those currenting serving over seas that may be in a hostile place. :thumbsup:

[siteimg]1228[/siteimg]

[siteimg]1227[/siteimg]

[siteimg]1226[/siteimg]

[siteimg]1225[/siteimg]
Last edited by Admin2 on Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Thank you Vets

Postby pointimgdogs » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:04 pm

My hat is off .My hand is over my heart and my head is bowed in prayer for all Americans who are and who have served America.

Special thanks to my father William Alexander Brunson Jr. who fought in the South pacific in WW2.I love you Dad .
pointimgdogs
hunter

Postby Snaph » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:52 pm

I want to thank all my buddies that that I served with and that are still serving in the Navy. My Dad and my nephew who just got back from Iraq (recipient of a bronze star for valor in combat no less)

Thank you all for your sevice and your sacrifices in war and in peace.
We can never thank them enough, but if we forget them, then everything they fought for was for nothing. NEVER forget them.

Thank a Vet. Punch a hippy. :mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby Itchy Coyote » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 pm

/salute
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Postby Gooseboy » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:40 pm

Thank you to my father, my uncle, my great uncle, my other uncle, and to all the other men and women out there.

Admin2 you beat me to it i was going to try to post up those first two pics.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:58 pm

I think we all owe a big thanks to all the brave men and women of all the armed forces for what they do and for the great country we have and that some take advantage of, Thank You! :thumbsup:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby donell67 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:46 pm

yes thanks to all the men and women that serve and protect our country.
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:51 pm

donell67 wrote:yes thanks to all the men and women that serve and protect our country.

:withstupid: :withstupid:

Amen!! Thank you to all veterans past and present :salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby 870 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:39 pm

At lunch the other day we saw news stating that some more of our boys had fallen. A co-worker said to me “ I bet you hate hearing that?” I said in response “do you know what my greatest fear is? “That’s two Marines coming to my door in dress blues telling me that my son has fallen.” As a father of a Marine I pray daily, all day long for his safety and for all the men and women now serving over in Iraqi.

My son didn’t have to go; at the time of his graduation he had a ton of collages wanting him to play football for them. He divided to serve his country instead; I can’t begin to tell you just how proud I am of him. So to all family and friends of those serving now, my prayers are with you and for those serving. My God keep them safe, and bring them home soon.
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Return to The Honey Hole