Hunting Relief

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Is it possible to relieve yourself in the field without getting your waders?

Yes i do it all the time
81%
NO its physically impossible i try it every time but always fail
19%

Total votes : 43

Postby brdprey » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:03 am

DANG..........IF YOU HAVE WADERS .......whats the big deal youll just walk out and wash them off.........but sofar, i have been able to hold it. hey when you sport a snub nose you learn to have a large bladder :yes:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC;
brdprey
hunter

Postby maddiedog » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:59 am

You have to really hold it until you can't stand it anymore! When you get that pressure you can clear them with no problem. The only problem comes when you stand in the mud too long you will get stuck. Who says duck hunting isn't the hardest thing to do! Look at what you have to go through just to pee.
maddiedog
hunter

Postby canadagoose » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:22 pm

Waders are a lot like a wet suit, so I just do the same thing the surfers do.

:laughing:
canadagoose
hunter

Postby Snaph » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:09 pm

OK...I have been watching this topic for a bit. If you dribble a little on your waders...SO WHAT...because next week you are not complaining you are elbow deep gutting out a deer with blood all over the place. Come on guys..."cowboy up" on this stuff. If you can handle pulling the lungs and heart out of a deer...a few drops of wiz on your waders is nothing. I am not going to touch the "dropping a log" part of this. I don't even want to go there. :smile:
Snaph
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole