Anyne know where I can find this?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Anyne know where I can find this?

Postby Remington1187 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:01 pm

I was lookin around on the internet and found this Remington 1908 Store Poster with reheads on it. I like it a lot and was wondering if any of you guys would know where I could get somethin like this. ebay doesnt really help that much. i cant save the picture for some reason so just click http://www.remingtonsociety.com/albums/album03/Remington_RedHead_Ducks.sized.jpg
"And there came a voice to him, 'Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.' " - Acts 10:13
Remington1187
hunter

Postby #1wingnut » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:10 pm

Iv'e seen that Pic and many more on tins at sportsman shows
#1wingnut
Super Moderator

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:21 pm

In order to save the pic, rename it from Remington_Redhead_ducks.sized to Remintgon_Redhead_duckssized.jpg. (Just remove the period between ducks and sized and add a .jpg) You should then be able to view it using your default picture viewer. As far as where you can find the pic, sorry I don't have a clue.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Return to The Honey Hole