Duck Hunting Forum banner

DHC Million Thread almost has 30 Million views...

21M views 145K replies 422 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
FYI... 😁 we are like 935510... (y)

#6 ·
CutEmMS said:
goodkarmarising said:
sherlockbonez said:
90% of it is asking about which gun and calls to get.
:lol: :lol: :lol: We all know you can't kill ducks or geese without a Benelli or a $150 call
Did you know you can also pass shoot ducks 200 yards out with a benelli? :wink:
They just see the ole mossberg and fall dead of a heart attack in the air, fold up and fall in the deeks. :beer:

#7 ·
CutEmMS said:
goodkarmarising said:
sherlockbonez said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: We all know you can't kill ducks or geese without a Benelli or a $150 call
And thats without hevi shot. :fingerhead: :lol3:

#10 ·
Sir Big Spur said:
DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO HUNT IS? I WANT TO KILL A LOTZ OF DUCKS, DONT WANNA DO ANY WORK JUST WANNA PULL UP AND SHOOT THEM AND LEAVE. ANY HELP IS WELCOME. will trade for a primos call. :biggrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#11 ·
Hey spur I have the perfect spot for you its a little pond in the middle of a local park you can leave your dekes and call at home all you will need is your gun and a loaf of bread and you will limit out for sure.

Reactions: teddee51937
#13 ·
sherlockbonez said:
marshstalker83 said:
Hey spur I have the perfect spot for you its a little pond in the middle of a local park you can leave your dekes and call at home all you will need is your gun and a loaf of bread and you will limit out for sure.
Don't forget to bring someone to blame as well. :hi:
Okay sweet! every time i go play on the swing set i always see lots of funny colored ducks, I WANNA MOUNT OF EM RIGHT DARE!

#14 ·
CutEmMS said:
goodkarmarising said:
sherlockbonez said:
goodkarmarising said:
They just see the ole mossberg and fall dead of a heart attack in the air, fold up and fall in the deeks. :beer:
No GK- I think you uglyed 'em to death!! :yes: :umm: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

#16 ·
Botiz630 said:
Do you know what the rate of new posts is, Inda? So we can guesstimate how long till we hit 1,000,000?
no- chris might know though... :thumbsup: maybe he can do something special for the 1 millionth post?? :huh:

#18 ·
Which:

Choketube
Shotgun
Waders
Call
Decoys

Probably make up 90 percent of this forum, with the other ten being split between 9 percent honey hole and 1 percent CI forums lol.

O and can you tell me what this hybrid is?????