DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Starter went out. What up triple a gold.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341964080.483177.jpg
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!


DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby jehler » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

WTN10 wrote:Shoot yes. Jeffery Dahlmer wants to go on a road trip with y'all. Now it's a party.

Sent from my superior Motorola X for your edification.

lost me, what's the Jeff Dahlmer thing?
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
User avatar
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy
 
Posts: 17112
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

jehler wrote:
WTN10 wrote:Shoot yes. Jeffery Dahlmer wants to go on a road trip with y'all. Now it's a party.

Sent from my superior Motorola X for your edification.

lost me, what's the Jeff Dahlmer thing?

He eats people.
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Redbeard » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Tiler_J wrote:106 degrees today, going to be 110 for the next two days. I don't even want to go outside in the morning.

should I have another poker game this weekend?!
"Jedge, y' know, suh, us all has ouh good an' ouh bad days wid de ducks. Yes, my lawdy, us sho' do. Dey's times whin de ducks flies all ovah ev'ything an' ev'ybody, an' still us kain't none o' us hit nuthin'- lak me an' you wuz' dis mawnin' "
User avatar
Redbeard
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Humboldt County, CA

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Redbeard » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

DanJeffandJack wrote:Starter went out. What up triple a gold.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341964080.483177.jpg

manly
"Jedge, y' know, suh, us all has ouh good an' ouh bad days wid de ducks. Yes, my lawdy, us sho' do. Dey's times whin de ducks flies all ovah ev'ything an' ev'ybody, an' still us kain't none o' us hit nuthin'- lak me an' you wuz' dis mawnin' "
User avatar
Redbeard
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Humboldt County, CA

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Redbeard wrote:
DanJeffandJack wrote:Starter went out. What up triple a gold.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341964080.483177.jpg

manly

like my new shirt? :wink:
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 pm

I have a had a chitty day, which has led to me being grumpy.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6899
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 pm

jehler wrote:
grizz18 wrote:
jehler wrote:
grizz18 wrote:I've got nothing for that one. Guess I'll go climb in bed with the fiancé


Sent from a pretty cool guy, from a pretty cool phone.

you guys got a date set for that wedding or are you the eternally engaged guy?


May 4th is the date set. We were shooting for this fall (Nov) but we realized that date was coming sooner than we expected, so we pushed it to the spring.

I would really like to crash your wedding reception. Anybody else in?

bring the midgets!!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56350
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Dominating Buca Di Peppo and Peroni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341965340.168980.jpg
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6899
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:23 pm

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:Dominating Buca Di Peppo and Peroni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341965340.168980.jpg

You took Jehler jr. out for pizza??
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56350
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 pm

:eek:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12434
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 pm

DanJeffandJack wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
DanJeffandJack wrote:Starter went out. What up triple a gold.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341964080.483177.jpg

manly

like my new shirt? :wink:

Don't know what's worse. Taking a picture of the guy you called to look at your car and taking a picture of him passing it off as you or if it is you having someone take a picture as you pose
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
DanJeffandJack wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
DanJeffandJack wrote:Starter went out. What up triple a gold.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341964080.483177.jpg

manly

like my new shirt? :wink:

Don't know what's worse. Taking a picture of the guy you called to look at your car and taking a picture of him passing it off as you or if it is you having someone take a picture as you pose

haha
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
TX_WATERFOWL wrote:Dominating Buca Di Peppo and Peroni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341965340.168980.jpg

You took Jehler jr. out for pizza??



Ouch...that's my wife haha.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6899
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
TX_WATERFOWL wrote:Dominating Buca Di Peppo and Peroni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341965340.168980.jpg

You took Jehler jr. out for pizza??



Ouch...that's my wife haha.

sorry...must be the lighting and the angle of the pic....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56350
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
TX_WATERFOWL wrote:Dominating Buca Di Peppo and Peroni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341965340.168980.jpg

You took Jehler jr. out for pizza??



Ouch...that's my wife haha.

Long blonde hair.
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby teddysberna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Uhhh Ohhhh :eek:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4901
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby teddysberna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Anyone else like watching The Deadliest Catch? I love this show
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4901
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm

teddysberna wrote:Anyone else like watching The Deadliest Catch? I love this show

ya, got crabs?
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby sampsonhuntin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Going to eat at a mexican restaurant, feel sorry for the toilets later on.

Is that rare or something in North Carolina?


We just usually eat southern food, or pizza. My bowels are weak compared to you guys close to the border.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 pm

sampsonhuntin wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Going to eat at a mexican restaurant, feel sorry for the toilets later on.

Is that rare or something in North Carolina?


We just usually eat southern food, or pizza. My bowels are weak compared to you guys close to the border.

guess I just assumed Mexicans were everywhere thus Mexican food was everywhere.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby sampsonhuntin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Going to eat at a mexican restaurant, feel sorry for the toilets later on.

Is that rare or something in North Carolina?


We just usually eat southern food, or pizza. My bowels are weak compared to you guys close to the border.

guess I just assumed Mexicans were everywhere thus Mexican food was everywhere.


We have them, they seem busier picking the food than actually serving it around here. There are only 2 mexican restaurants in my county that I know of, so I'm not used to it.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby Willie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 pm

They are, and there's mexican joints all in NC. No idea what Sampson is talking about...
User avatar
Willie
hunter
 
Posts: 3779
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:52 am
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Just don't understand how you have tons of illegals but the food sucks up north compared down south but thy come from the same place. The amount we have is ridiculous and what's even better is they all have drive thrus
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

DHC almost has 1 Million posts...

Postby flightstopper » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Welcome to Texas border towns

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341969376.604664.jpg
Indaswamp wrote:
Bgold wrote:Finally just got to use mah .45 on a living thing...

you named your junk .45???? :huh:
User avatar
flightstopper
hunter
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Pflugerville, Tx

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Glennz, Gunnysway, OGblackcloud, Shorty Long and 32 guests