DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:16 pm

On our way to clean birds, we found a group of huns. I shot at them, the other fellas got two.

Couple hours, were going after some ducks. If we see half of what we saw this morning, it will be more than I see all season in northern Illinois.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby Broken Paddle » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Who is screwing up several threads on here! my anti virus has been going crazy today "Avast"! All the attacks are gif files.

The voice warning me about the attacks is now telling me that I need to buy her drinks, YEA, more than 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@
Broken Paddle
hunter

Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

Postby aunt betty » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Any Lord of the Rings fans here. ME!
Today is Bilbo and Frodo's birthday.
THE SHIRE!!!
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh boy!
THAT is a two inch thick porterhouse.
Tonight....we eat!!!!
1379888176658.jpg

OUCH
1379888303294.jpg
aunt betty
hunter

Postby t_baker » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:52 pm

How was the finished product AB
t_baker
hunter

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:37 pm

t_baker wrote:On the plane to Tinners wedding

My decorations were perfect I loved it and it went great, in fact, It was a riot. We went on a bar crawl before the wedding. Hubby and his best man found a cock squirt gun at the liquor store, you can about imagine what they all were doing with that. Hubby was dancing on the stripper pole in the party bus. One of the groomsmen was so wasted that my cousin had to basically hold him up going down the aisle and two other groomsmen had to keep him from falling while standing up front. After dinner and our first dances the party started and immediately hubby and 2 groomsmen took their shirts off. We danced all night spilling beer all over the dance floor so, my dress is black on the bottom and torn. One of the bridesmaids had a boob pop out of her dress when she and another were fighting over the bouquet. Security tackled a groomsmen for hanging from a rail in the barn. My 13 year old was drinking wine and beer (i found this out today). The party bus home got wet and wild. Groomsmen were getting lap dances, I was bawling because we dropped my uncles off at their hotel and I wouldn't see them again today. Weren't even in our hotel but 10 minutes and someone across the hall called the cops because we were apparently loud (which really we weren't) he yelled at hubby in the hall hubby was pissed and punched a hole in a hotel bathroom door.. that was expensive. But after that it was all calm and cool and everyone passed out :biggrin:
Tinner4
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Tinner4 wrote:

My decorations were perfect I loved it and it went great, in fact, It was a riot. We went on a bar crawl before the wedding. Hubby and his best man found a cock squirt gun at the liquor store, you can about imagine what they all were doing with that. Hubby was dancing on the stripper pole in the party bus. One of the groomsmen was so wasted that my cousin had to basically hold him up going down the aisle and two other groomsmen had to keep him from falling while standing up front. After dinner and our first dances the party started and immediately hubby and 2 groomsmen took their shirts off. We danced all night spilling beer all over the dance floor so, my dress is black on the bottom and torn. One of the bridesmaids had a boob pop out of her dress when she and another were fighting over the bouquet. Security tackled a groomsmen for hanging from a rail in the barn. My 13 year old was drinking wine and beer (i found this out today). The party bus home got wet and wild. Groomsmen were getting lap dances, I was bawling because we dropped my uncles off at their hotel and I wouldn't see them again today. Weren't even in our hotel but 10 minutes and someone across the hall called the cops because we were apparently loud (which really we weren't) he yelled at hubby in the hall hubby was pissed and punched a hole in a hotel bathroom door.. that was expensive. But after that it was all calm and cool and everyone passed out :biggrin:

Sounds like you hung out with the cast from Hangover. Sounds like an awesome time :thumbsup:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby t_baker » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Tinner4 wrote:

PASSED OUT! ?!? He was supposed to get him some.

Where is the honeymoon??
t_baker
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Ended up doing some scouting for upcoming hunts. We like to see birds on a field for at least two days. We broke that rule two days ago and blew it. Going after ducks tomorrow.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby D Comeaux » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Ended up doing some scouting for upcoming hunts. We like to see birds on a field for at least two days. We broke that rule two days ago and blew it. Going after ducks tomorrow.

Like the pictures, Jay. :thumbsup: Looks like you guys are a good time.
D Comeaux
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm

t_baker wrote:How was the finished product AB

It was worth it. I wanted a ribeye that big but what they had...was small and not what I had in mind. Settled for a porterhouse.
I get FAT ribeyes like that at Food Giant in Harrisburg, Arkansas during duck season. Taxes up here are crazy as you can see.
Cant wait to get back "home".

Congrats Tinner.
aunt betty
hunter

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:15 pm

t_baker wrote:

Where is the honeymoon??

We did check out the jacuzzi tub in our room before we passed out! We are waiting til next year for our honeymoon, we actually discussed going to Byers, and a mountain or ranch resort but decided we want to go do something we probably never will again, something that we haven't done yet. SO, we want to go to Atlantis and go snorkeling and all that good stuff. I had to save some vacation time for hunting this season!! :wink:
Tinner4
hunter

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:Sounds like you hung out with the cast from Hangover. Sounds like an awesome time :thumbsup:

Haha I know! I'm glad it didn't get TOO out of control and it was a fantastic time!!
Tinner4
hunter

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Congrats Tinner, Atlantis sounds like a good place to hold out for. :thumbsup:
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Thank you!!
Tinner4
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

Felt awesome to be inda duck blind teal hunting and get to bust some caps! cool north wind hitting the back of my neck....anticipation now looking forward to big duck season. :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:05 am

Morning fellas. :beer: Finally get to do some shooting this week. :yes:
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:46 am

Morning guys :beer:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Blackcloud870 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am

t_baker wrote:PASSED OUT! ?!? He was supposed to get him some.

Where is the honeymoon??

Ugh. .. my wife got too drunk at our wedding and she passed out before doing her "wifely" duties :no:

Congrats Tinner!
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:

Where is the honeymoon??

Ugh. .. my wife got too drunk at our wedding and she passed out before doing her "wifely" duties :no:

Congrats Tinner!

yet another reason to not wait until marriage :beer:
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 am

OmegaRed wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:

Where is the honeymoon??

Congrats Tinner!

Your opinion is TAINTED... Ohio doesn't have gay marriage.
:umm:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:51 am

GOTDUCKS? wrote:Congrats Tinner, Atlantis sounds like a good place to hold out for. :thumbsup:

X2 I think doing something "different" is a good idea.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 am

Tinner4 wrote:
t_baker wrote:

Where is the honeymoon??

We did check out the jacuzzi tub in our room before we passed out! We are waiting til next year for our honeymoon, we actually discussed going to Byers, and a mountain or ranch resort but decided we want to go do something we probably never will again, something that we haven't done yet. SO, we want to go to Atlantis and go snorkeling and all that good stuff. I had to save some vacation time for hunting this season!! :wink:

I can see the honeymoon going haywire with all the shenanigans you pulled at the wedding and y'all getting stranded in a foreign country
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 am

Congrats Tinner :beer: :beer: :beer: .
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol
I mean .50 caliber made by badazz Hebrews
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:28 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:

Where is the honeymoon??

Congrats Tinner!

Your opinion is TAINTED... Ohio doesn't have gay marriage.
:umm:

You're the one talking about taints and gay marriage :thumbsup:
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole